As a stay at home mom, one of the biggest challenges that I face is balance. Juggling time between the kids, the house, my husband, my friends, and me is hard....and guess who usually gets the shortest end of the stick? Yup, you guessed it...ME! One of my goals this year has been to finally loose (and KEEP OFF) this baby weight. My youngest is 2, so it's time to start teaching them the value of taking care of themselves as well as others. And, it's time for me to turn myself into a MILF. I want to start feeling sexy again. I want to start feeling proud of my appearance. It's time for me to go to the closet and feel excited about my clothes and how they feel on my body.
I have learned that my body needs frequent exercise to get to where I want to be. Twice a week just isn't enough. I just LOVE to eat too much to deprive myself completely. I already feel like I eat pretty healthy. And, I have been participating in 1/2 marathons with a very good friend over the last year. And it's been a good start. But, now it's time for me to ramp it up! My goal is to exercise 4 to 5 days a week, for at least 45 mins a day. I mostly walk, but my goal is to keep getting faster and stronger, adding more and more running.
I have started this blog to help me keep track of my exercise...sort of like an exercise log. I want a place to write down what I do each day and how it makes me feel. So, here's to healthy living, one day at a time.
1 comment:
Cheers to balance in your life!! So proud of you for taking control and doing what you need. Truly inspirational. Love this new blog and I'm excited to follow it...hugs xx
Post a Comment