Today, I participated in my third 1/2 marathon ever! It was also the 1 year anniversary of the very first race I'd ever run. The weather was warm (a little too warm at times) but just beautiful! Jenn and I enjoyed reliving our first experience on this route all the while making new memories. We beat our time from last year, by about 4 minutes. Official time for today's race was 3hrs, 9 mins. Jenn and have been trying to improve our time with more running and we did alot of it today. We did 1 minute of running and 2 minutes of rest. It is a good rhythm for me and we can keep adjusting the rest time down, as we get faster and stronger. Yay us!
About half way through and feeling GREAT!
So very close to the finish and still smiling!

Our leapfrog friends. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment