I have been walking fast/jogging now for over a year and a half. I've been training with my dear friend, Jenn, who makes these experiences fun and light, yet challenging. My physical body has changed and my mental outlook has changed. In fact, most of the change in me would be undetected by someone that didn't know me very well. But there has been change. I am slowly changing how I feel about running as a sport; and in turn, it is slowly changing me. It has gotten me through some very scary, sad, and stressful moments this year. I know there are more to come. I am grateful for this outlet and release. I am grateful for my friend, who helps me keep going; encourages me to keep pushing. Most of all, I am proud of my changes and that keeps me going....getting up...and getting out there.

1 comment:
Very cool! It helps me with all the little things that used to bug me.
Post a Comment