Sunday, February 12, 2012

Double trouble 1/2 marathon

Jenn and I saw this race and just had to do it!  It was a half marathon, but the fun part was we were required to be tied together for the whole race.  No holding hands....had to be more than that.  So, we attached ourselves together with dog leashes.  We did a great job, keeping our fastest pace done in a race, to date.  We jogged a 1/4 of a mile and then the next 1/4 we split into thirds.  Walk/jog/walk. 


Pre Race smiles

I enjoyed how creative some of the racers were.  This couple was attached with Slinky's.  Metal ones.  Ouch!  But it was fun!



Jenn and I, after the race.  We got to race around this pretty lake, on Puyallup's east hill. 

We made it!

Arthur took this one, after we got home.  :)  Great race, my PIC!  xoxo

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: