A cronicle of my efforts to get back (and stay on) the trail to healthy living through exercise
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Cedar River Trail
Thanks again to my dear mom, I was able to get some miles in today without kids! After pushing a stroller for the last three days, my back needed the break. And double yay, a dear friend of mine was able to join me! I swear, there is something magical about talks on the trail. They are SO therapeutic for me. My body is moving, and my mind is able to clear it all out. Mother nature is all around me, and I feel supported and energized. We did 3.2 miles in 52 mins. Perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks again for today! Loved every second of it. Although my legs are not talking to me tonight...lol!
Love your new blog =)
Post a Comment