A cronicle of my efforts to get back (and stay on) the trail to healthy living through exercise
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Solo three miles
Jenn has an injury that is keeping her from the trail.....so I went it alone this morning. Since I didn't get her message til it was too late, she was sweet enough to watch Darla while I hit the trail. I did the usual three miles, jogging a quarter mile, walking a quarter mile. And I discovered that it was TOO much rest in between. So, on two of the rest quarter miles, I started jogging early. What?? Who is THAT girl??? Me, that's who!! I'm already feeling the soreness, but that's OK. I keep seeing this saying on the Internet right now, "I'd rather be sore than sorry." Yeah, it fits right now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment